Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on March 19.
The Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Santa Fe Business Awards which will be presented at the 2019 Awards Gala at the Hilton Buffalo Thunder on Friday, June 14 at 5:30pm.
Awards to be presented:
1. BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS, presented by Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce and Century Bank
2. SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD, presented by City of Santa Fe
3. FAMILY-FRIENDLY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD, presented by City of Santa Fe and Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
4. SANTA FE GREEN BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD, presented by Santa Fe Community College and Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
5. SANTA FE WOMAN OWNED BUSINESS OF THE YEAR, presented by City of Santa Fe, Santa Fe Professional Business Women and Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
Any Santa Fe business is eligible for nomination in any or all categories. Judges are last year’s winners and sponsors. This is not an election. Nominations accepted at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GRHBL6K.
Deadline for nominations is: May 12th, 2019.
Finalists of the 2019 BizMIX Business Plan Competition will be announced plus Chamber volunteers and the 2019 graduating class of Leadership Santa Fe will be recognized.
“We are pleased to again partner with Century Bank, Daniels Insurance, City of Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Community College to recognize these outstanding local businesses. Santa Fe has many hard-working and creative entrepreneurs in all sectors and we’re pleased to be able to recognize some of the best” said Simon Brackley President and CEO of the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce.
Original source can be found here.